Women’s Guide To Having Fun And Looking Great For The Holidays
by: Kenia Morales
Family reunions, parties, great food, gift exchanges are all some of the characteristics that make the holiday season so special. So, why not look your best while you are at it. Here are some tips that will help you create a long lasting impression.
• Water glow; drink at least eight glasses of water to keep skin hydrated, and glowing.
• Beauty rest; when a person is tired they will most likely feel irritated, and tired, less likely to look attractive. Get plenty of rest!
• Clothing; avoid wearing oversize clothing, and keep it well pressed.
• Stand straight; it will help you look confident, slimmer and a couple of inches taller.
• Wear make up; but do not over do it.
• Healthy hair gloss; wash, an...